- Back up the policy_event_bookmark file, which is located in <imss_installation_folder>\bin. By default, the folder name is C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\IMSS\bin.
- Stop the IMSS services.
- Delete the current policy_event_bookmark file.
- Create a new policy_event_bookmark file.
- Open the new file and put the following parameter:
0000000000000000 - To reset the bookmark and upload the latest log entry to the database against the date defined.
20080401 - If the user wants to query logs from the previous dates, edit the defined date then save. (Ex: 20080303)
- Save and close the file.
- Start the IMSS services.
- Log on to the IMSS web console.
- Go to Logs > Query to query the mail logs.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Unable to query mail logs from the Message Tracking of the InterScan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS) web console
Thank you for your feedback!