The OfficeScan NT Proxy service is responsible for the Web Reputation Services (WRS) of OfficeScan. The TmProxy process intercepts HTTP connections at the transport layer using a Transport Driver Interface (TDI) driver to redirect the connection.
If you are experiencing problems with WRS, you can enable debug logging for the TDI driver.
Do the following:
- Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services/tmtdi/Parameters.
- Add the following values:
Value name: Debug
Data value: 1111 (hexadecimal)
Value name: LogFile
Data value: c:\tmtdi.log
- Restart the computer.
- Replicate the procedure that caused the issue you encountered.
- Find the C:\tmtdi.log file and send it to Trend Micro Technical Support for analysis.
- To disable debug logging, delete the two (2) registry values you created in Step 3 then restart the computer.