The Login Script Setup automatically installs the CSA or SA when unprotected computers log on to the domain. It is set up on a server, which is a primary domain controller, using an account with administrator rights. It works on the computers listed in the Windows Active Directory of the server.
In this installation method, the autopcc.exe program is added to the login script to do the following:
- Determine the operating system of the unprotected computer and install the Client/Server Security Agent.
- Update the scan engine, virus pattern file, Damage Cleanup Services components, cleanup file, and program files.
To add autopcc.exe on the login script:
- On the Security Server, go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Admin.
- Double-click the SetupUsr.exe file to open the Login Script Setup console.
- On the tree showing all the domains, choose the Windows 2003 server computer where you will modify the login script, and then click Select.
The chosen server must be a primary domain controller and you must have administrator rights.
- Type your username and password when prompted.
- Click OK to open the User Selection page. The Users list on the left shows the computers under the server, while the Selected Users list on the right shows the computers which login scripts will be changed.
- Choose the computers with the login scripts to be changed:
- To change the login script of a single computer or multiple computers, choose them from the Users list and click Add.
- To modify the login script of all computers, click Add All.
- To remove a computer from the Selected Users, select the computer from the Selected Users list and click Delete.
- To reset your choices, click Delete All.
- When all the target computers are in the Selected Users list, click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Repeat Steps 3 to 8 if you want to change the login scripts for the other servers.
- Click Exit to close the Login Script Setup console.
Unprotected computers will be installed automatically with the Agent upon accessing the server.
You can also refer to this SA Deployment video guide.