After installing the WFBS Security Server, the web console or its tabs cannot be opened and the following error message appears:
Page cannot be displayed
Learn how to use the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Console Recovery tool to automatically reconstruct the server website in the following KB article: Reconstructing the Security Server database and website using the Console Recovery Tool in WFBS.
To resolve the issue, recreate the virtual websites by doing the following:
- On the Security Server, open the IIS Manager.
- Delete the OfficeScan virtual website and then close the IIS Manager.
- Open a command prompt and then change directory to ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV.
- Type each command and press Enter:
svrsvcsetup.exe -enablessl (if using SSL)
If this is for 64-bit, use the following commands instead:
svrsvcsetup_64x.exe -enablessl (if using SSL)
- Close the command prompt and then open IIS Manager.
- Check if the OfficeScan virtual website was recreated.
- Click the OfficeScan website and then double-click the ISAPI Filters to open the feature.
- Right-click the middle pane, and then select "Add".
- Type "ReverseProxy" in the Filter Name field.
- Click Browse and find ..\PCCSRV\Web_console\CGI\ReverseProxy.dll.
- Click Open to assign the value in Step 10 for the Executable field.
- Save the changes and access the WFBS or WFBS Advanced console.