A notification will appear on the Live Status page of the WFBS console when your evaluation/trial version is about to expire. If you purchase a licensed version, you will receive a Registration Key (RK) or an Activation Code (AC).
You can upgrade to the fully-licensed version using the web console and your configuration settings will be saved as well.
To upgrade to a full version of WFBS:
- Back up the Security Server database. For step, refer to this KB article: Files to back up before upgrading WFBS.
- Delete all the log files.
- Log on to the WFBS Advanced console.
- Go to Reports > Maintenance > Manual Log Deletion.
- Under log type section, enter "0" on the Delete logs older than field and then click Delete.
- Repeat Step 2c for all log types.
- On the main menu, click Preferences > Product License.
- Click View license upgrade instructions.
- If you have an Activation Code, select Enter a new code, and then go to Step 6. Otherwise, do the following:
- Click Online Registration.
- Use the RK to get an AC. The RK will be sent to you when you purchase a fully-licensed version of the product.
- Enter the AC in the New Activation Code field.
- Click Activate.