This article describes the steps on how to register ServerProtect for Linux 3.0 (SPLX) to Control Manager (TMCM) using the web console.
- Log on to the SPLX Web console.
- Click Administration > Control Manager Settings.
- Under Connection Settings, enter the following information:
- Entity display name – the name of the SPLX server that will appear in the TMCM product tree.
- Group folder name – the name of the group folder under which this entity will appear in the TMCM product tree.
- Server name or IP address – the IP address or FQDN of the SPLX server.
- Server name or IP address – the IP address or FQDN of the TMCM server.
- Port – the listening port of the TMCM Web server (default: HTTP = port 80, HTTPS = port 443). If you are using HTTPS, select the Connect using HTTPS checkbox.
If the security level of the TMCM Web server is set to High, you can only use HTTPS.
- Web server authentication – if the TMCM Web server requires authentication, enter the correct user name and password.
When the registration is complete, the IP address of the TMCM server appears under Connection Status.