You cannot configure the Messaging Security Agent (MSA). One of the following error messages appears when you click Configure on WFBS Advanced console:
- Can’t display console.
- The page cannot be displayed. Please try to reopen the browser. If the problem still exists, please delete cookies and try again.
The issue occurs if the hostname of your Microsoft Exchange server contains an underscore ( _ ). The operating system cannot handle cookies properly when the server hostname has an underscore character.
As a workaround, re-register the MSA to the Security Server using the Exchange server IP.
- Remove the computer from the Security Server group management tree:
- Open the WFBS console on the Security Server.
- Go to the Security Settings tab and click the computer that you want to register again.
- Click Remove and then choose Remove the selected inactive agent(s).
- Click Apply.
- Close the console and all browsers.
- Register the computer again.
- Open a new browser and go to the console.
- Click the Security Settings tab, and click Add.
- Select Exchange server under Computer Type. The lower half of the page will change to the Exchange Server Information section.
- Enter the required information in the following fields:
- Server name - Type the server IP.
- Account - This must be a domain administrator account.
- Click Next. The screen will show the following message:
A latest version of Messaging Security Agent is detected on the specified Exchange server. Security Server has added the Exchange server.
- Click Apply.