You cannot update from the security server running on Windows Server 2003. The IIS log shows a 405 error.
To resolve the issue:
- Open the IIS Manager.
- Double-click Web Sites.
- Right-click the OfficeScan web site and click Properties.
- Go to the Home Directory tab.
- In the Execute permissions field, select Scripts and Executables from the dropdown menu.
- Enable the following options under Local Path:
- Log visits
- Index this resource
- Click Apply. The Inheritance window appears.
- Click Select All > OK.
- Restart the following services:
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Trend Micro Security Server Master Service
- Log on to the WFBS web console.