You can migrate clients to a different server using the Move tool feature that can be found in the WFBS console.
To use the Move tool:
- On the old Security Server, open the WFBS Standard/Advanced console and then click Security Settings. The Security Settings page appears.
- Select the client that you want to move.
- For WFBS 8.0 and lower versions, click Move. The Move Desktop/Server page appears.
- For WFBS 9.0, click Manage Client Tree > Move Client. The Move Desktop/Server page appears.
- On the Server Name field, type the name of the new Security Server where you want to move the clients.
- On the HTTP Port field, type the port number of the new Security Server. By default, the port is 8059. To verify, go to the ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV directory and open the ofcscan.ini file. Look for the value of Master_Domainport.
- Click Move. The client will reappear in the Security Group tree of the new server. To move clients between groups on the same Security Server, drag-and-drop desktops and servers from one group to another. WFBS automatically applies the target group's settings to the new member.
Trend Micro recommends moving or migrating Security Agents (SAs) to a Security Server that uses the same version or higher. For example:
- WFBS 9.0 SA > new WFBS 9.0 Security Server [OK]
- WFBS 8.0 SA > WFBS 9.0 Security Server [OK]
If you need technical assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.