This article identifies and explains the different installation options in WFBS-SVC and provides the links for the installation procedures.
WFBS-SVC provides three categories of Agent installation:
- Email Installation Link to Others - Email message is sent to the users who download the package to install the Agent (Agent Installation - Email Link).
- Install to this device - This method involves direct downloading and immediate installation of the Agent.
If you want to follow this method, refer to this article: Installing the WFBS-SVC Agent via web installation.
- Additional Installation Options
- Conventional installation - Allows single file installation. For the complete procedure for this method, refer to this article: Downloading the WFBS-SVC Agent installer.
- Installation via deployment script - Allows the deployment of the Agent via Windows startup script. This is an efficient option that is useful when installing a large number of Agents. If you want to apply this installation method, refer to this article: Deploying the WFBS-SVC Agent using the example deployment script.
- Login Script Setup installation - Automates the installation of the agent on unprotected computers when they log on to the network. For the instructions on how to do this installation method, refer to this article: Installing WFBS-SVC using the Login Script Setup tool.