- Log on to TMEEG and go to the CLI console.
- Execute the following command:
- Press I to proceed to edit mode.
- Change KEYTABLE="uk" to KEYTABLE="<YourKeyBoardlayout>".
For example, KEYTABLE="us", if you are using US keyboard.
- Press ESC and execute ":wq" to save the changes.
- Run "reboot" to reboot the machine.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Changing the keyboard layout in Trend Micro Email Encryption Gateway (TMEEG)
Thank you for your feedback!