After entering the right password on the console, you still cannot log in to the WFBS console. Instead, you get the following message:
Your Worry-Free Business Security Advanced Session has timed out. Please login again.
The issue is caused by lack of permission for the IUSR account in the ..\PCCSRV\TEMP folder.
To resolve the issue:
- Go to the ..\Security Server\PCCSRV\Temp folder.
- Right-click the folder and select Properties.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Under the Group or User Names section, do one of the following:
- For Windows 200/2003: Select IUSR_Server-Name.
- For Windows 2008/ EBS 2008 /SBS 2008: Select IIS_IUSRS(Server_Name\IIS_IUSRS).
- Make sure that Read and Write permissions are checked. If not, click Edit and check Allow for the two permissions.
If the issue persists, update the Anonymous Authentication credentials:
- Open the IIS management console.
- Double-click <Server Name> and Sites to expand.
- Select the OfficeScan website.
- Select Features View on the lower part of the window.
- Double-click Authentication.
- Right-click Anonymous Authentication and select Edit.
- Select Specific user and then click Set.
- Type in the username and password, and then confirm password.
- Click OK.
- Restart the following:
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
- Log on to the WFBS console.
If both solutions did not resolve the issue, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the following:
- Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) log generated on the WFBS server.
- Copy of the Internet Information Services (IIS) log.
- For IIS 7.0: ..\Inetpub\wwwroot\logfiles\W3SVCnumber\exyymmdd.log
- For IIS 6.0: %windir%\System32\LogFiles\W3SVCnumberexyymmdd.log
- number is the site ID for the Smart Scan website.
- yymmdd is the date the log file was created or modified.