To resolve the issue, recreate the OfficeScan virtual directory and re-enable SSL:
- Open the command prompt from the WFBS server.
- Go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV directory.
- Run the following commands: SVRSVCSETUP.exe -setvirdir
- Log in to the WFBS console.
If the issue still occurs, re-generate the certificate using the Microsoft Certification tool:
- Open the command prompt from the WFBS server
- Go to ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Private\certificate directory
- Run the following command:
makecert -r -pe -n "CN=yourservername" -b 10/01/2008 -e 12/31/2050 -eku 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.1 -ss my -sr localMachine -sky exchange -sp "Microsoft RSA SChannel Cryptographic Provider" -sy 12 yourservername.cer
- Open Internet Information Services Manager (IIS).
- Expand the Server.
- Under Websites, right-click OfficeScan Web Site and then select Properties.
- Go to the Directory Security tab > Secure Communications > Server Certificate > Next.
- Replace the current certificate with the new certificate.
- Restart the following services:
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Trend Micro Security Server Master Service
- Log in to the WFBS console again. Verify if the issue is resolved. If the issue still persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) log generated from your computer.