Follow this procedure to update the SMID license after renewing it.
To update the license:
- Open the SMID configuration database.
- Go to Administration > Product License.
- On the right pane, open the license profile or create a new license profile.
- Verify or type in the activation code on the license profile.
- Click Save and Close. Do not delete the existing profile yet. Doing this may stop the smdreal task and stop the mail flow.
- Open the Domino console either on the Domino Administrator or on the CLI itself.
- Execute this command:
tell smdreal status
- Update the license using this command:
tell smdreal checkac
A confirmation message will appear.
- Go back to the configuration database, and then go to Administration > Product License or go to the Summary Page.
The status should be "Activated" and the product should now be licensed for a number of days.Click the Refresh button if the page is not yet updated. It may take a while to replicate to other servers.
- Delete the old license profile.
If an error appears, send your logs to Trend Micro Technical Support.