When OfficeScan is registered to Control Manager (TMCM), SSO does not work. This is because the TMCM login account is not yet created in the OfficeScan user account list.
To resolve this issue:
- Log in to the OfficeScan web console.
- Go to Administration > User Accounts and then click Add.
- Go to Account Type and Information > Custom Account.
- Type in the TMCM root account and then provide the same root account password.
- Under the Account Role section, select Administrator (Built-in).
- Click Save.
- Log in to the TMCM management console and then click on the products and select the preferred OfficeScan entity.
- Click on Configure > OfficeScan Single Sign On.