Find out more about the best practices in handling the TROJ_FAKEAV malware. This applies to WFBS Advanced only.
The TROJ_FAKEAV family is one of the most commonly known malware to infect unsuspecting users due to its use of social engineering tactics. This threat has been circulating globally and has hit a lot of users.
For more information on this malware and how to prevent it, refer to this article: TROJ_FAKEAV: Best Practices and Security Recommendations.
This document provides detailed information on the following topics:
- Basic threat indicators and how it affects customers
- Securing your network with WFBS
- Interpreting WFBS virus logs
- Indicators: Things to watch for in TROJ_FAKEAV
- Security best practices for prevention
- Workaround solutions