- That domain name is invalid. Please try again.
The domain name entered may be invalid or has no existing Mail Exchange (MX) record. To resolve the issue, make sure that the domain name is registered. Refer to the solution "Unable to find [xx.xx.xx.xx] MX record(s) for the domain name entered." appears when adding a new domain in the HES console.
- Cannot add or modify domain using a reserved IP address or FQDN. If you must use this IP address or FQDN, please contact your support provider.
The domain and IP information provided is a Trend Micro reserved IP. Contact IMHS Support if necessary.
- Unable to add managed domain, because it is already an HES managed domain.
The domain has already been added to the HES / HES - Inbound Filtering servers. Double-check if the domain has been registered separately under a different HES / HES - Inbound Filtering account.
- The IP address entered does not match the mail server address of the domain. Verify the mail server IP address and try again.
The IP address provided is not the IP address assigned to any of the existing MX records of the domain.If you are adding a domain with a different IP in advance, continue adding the domain using the current IP information. Once the domain has been added to your account, edit the domain settings to reflect the correct IP address for the domain.
- Invalid IP address when adding a domain using an FQDN
The Domain Management feature accepts FQDN for the inbound destination server. However, the outbound filtering server only accepts IP addresses.
- Unable to locate Activation Code. Your AC code may not be in the system yet. Please contact your support provider.
Contact HES / HES - Inbound Filtering Support and provide the following information:
- HES username
- Primary domain name
- New domain to add
- IP address of the new domain
- HES / HES - Inbound Filtering Activation Code
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Cannot add a new managed domain using the Hosted Email Security (HES) console
Thank you for your feedback!