When trying to go to the MSA configuration, you get the following message prompt:
Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely
If you click Yes, you get Navigation Canceled / Navigation to the webpage was cancelled,so you have to click No.
To resolve the issue:
- Open your browser.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Local Intranet > Sites.
- Click Advanced.
- Check if your WFBS server name is on the list. If it is not on the list, do the following:
- Enter the WFBS server name on the Add this Web site to the zone field.
- Click Add > OK > OK.
- On the Security tab, click Custom Level.
- Under the Miscellaneous section, look for the Display mixed content option, then click Enable > OK.
- Close your browser, then open it again for the changes to take effect.
- Go to Security Settings and check if the MSA can be configured.
If the issue persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.