You cannot push a client to do a manual scan using the WFBS console.
The issue occurs when the client group has a comma (,).
To resolve the issue:
- Log in to the WFBS console.
- Go to the Security Settings > Add Group.
- Specify the type if it is for Desktop or for Servers.
- Enter any name for the group, but make sure not to use a comma (,) for the name.
- Drag and drop the client to that new group.
- When everything has been moved to the new group, right-click the old group, select Manage Client Tree, and click Remove Group/Client.
- Click Scan > Manual > Scan Now.