Learn how to add an image to the Data Loss Prevention Client Side Alert.
To add an image:
- Log on to the web console with the Admin account.
- Go to Administration and then select Agent Configuration > Advanced Settings.
- On the Administration Advanced Settings screen, select the Dialog Configuration tab.
- In the Dialog Configuration area, click the Load Dialog File button.
- Look for the line that starts with <Logo Show="0"> and change the value to "1" to enable the image in the alert.
- In the Choose Logo File area, click the Browse button, and then select the image file that you want to use.
- Click the Upload button.
The message “Dialog configuration information deployed successfully” appears at the right of the Load Dialog File button.