After a fresh installation of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS), you encounter any of the following:
- You cannot open the console or access its tabs.
- If you are able to access the selected tab, it unexpectedly stalls or the error message "Page cannot be displayed." appears.
- On the Security Server, open the IIS Manager.
- Delete the OfficeScan virtual website and then close the IIS Manager.
- Open a command prompt.
For Windows Server 2008 or higher and Windows Vista or higher, make sure that you are running in administrator mode.
- Run the following command to change directory to ..\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV:
cd c:\program files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\
- Type each command and press Enter:
svrsvcsetup.exe -enablessl (if using SSL)
- Close the command prompt, then open IIS Manager.
- Check the OfficeScan virtual website that has been recreated.
- Select the “OfficeScan” website and select ISAPI Filters in the main window.
- Under the Actions section, click Add.
- Type "ReverseProxy" in the Filter Name field.
- Click Browse and find ..\PCCSRV\Web_console\CGI\ReverseProxy.dll.
- Click Open to assign the value in step 10 for the Executable field.
- Save the changes and access the WFBS console.
- Case Diagnostic Test (CDT) logs generated on the WFBS server
- Copy of IIS log
For IIS 7: This is ..\Inetpub\wwwroot\logfiles\W3SVCnumber\exyymmdd.logwhere:"number" = The site ID for the Smart Scan website
"yymmdd" = The date the log files is created/modified