This article provides the procedure on how to manually remove ServerProtect for Microsoft Windows/Novell Netware 5.8 Normal Server and all its components from Novell Netware in case the automatic uninstallation does not work.
Do the following:
- Unload SPNW from the NetWare System Console by running this command:
- Delete the volume or files on NetWare:
- Reboot the NetWare machine.
- Delete the following SPNW entries in the Information Server registry.
Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Restart the management console.