Enable users to delay the Scheduled Scans on OfficeScan clients/agents.
To allow users to postpone Scheduled Scans
- Log on to the OfficeScan Web console then click Agent > Agent Management.
- Select the clients/agents or domains that you want to configure, then click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- On the Privileges tab, under Scheduled Scan Privileges, tick the Postpone Scheduled Scan check box.
- Click Save.
- Click Networked Computers > Global Client Settings (v10.6) or Agents > Global Agent Settings (v11.0) or Agents > Global Agent Settings > Security Settings (XG).
- Under Scheduled Scan Settings, select the maximum amount of time for which the Scheduled Scan can be postponed.
The default value is two (2) hours, the minimum is 15 minutes, and the maximum is 12 hours and 45 minutes.
- Click Save.
To postpone a Scheduled Scan from the OfficeScan client/agent
- Right-click the OfficeScan system tray icon, then select Scheduled Scan Advanced Settings.
- If the Scheduled Scan has not yet started, select Postpone scanning for and set the duration, then click OK.
- If the Scheduled Scan has already started, select the Stop scanning. Restart the scan after radio button, set the duration, then click OK.
You can only postpone a Scheduled Scan once. Files that were already scanned before postponing will be scanned again.