This article describes the steps in allowing users to skip or stop Scheduled Scans on Officescan client machines.
To allow users to skip or stop Scheduled Scans
- Log on to the OfficeScan Web console then click Networked Computers > Client Management.
- Select the clients or domains that you want to configure, then click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings.
- On the Privileges tab, under Scheduled Scan Privileges, put a checkmark on Skip and stop Scheduled Scan.
- Click Save.
To skip or stop a Scheduled Scan on an OfficeScan client
- Right-click on the OfficeScan system tray icon then select Scheduled Scan Advanced Settings.
- If the Scheduled Scan has not yet started, select Skip this Scheduled Scan. The next Scheduled Scan runs on MM/DD/YYYY on HH:MM:SS, then click OK.
- If the Scheduled Scan has already started, select Stop scanning. The next Scheduled Scan runs on MM/DD/YYYY on HH:MM:SS, then click OK.