You keep getting an "Invalid password" error message when opening the WFBS console, even after you have reset the password.
The issue occurs when the Security Server’s database gets corrupted. As a result, the Security Server fails to finish creating a backup copy of itself in the C:\Windows\Temp\pdb<xxxx>.tmp folder.
To resolve the issue:
- On the Security Server, stop the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.
- Open Task Manager and make sure that there is no dbserver.exe process running.
- Go to the .. \Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV folder.
- Rename the HTTPDB folder to create a backup.
For example, the folder can be renamed as "1_HTTPDB".
- Create a new folder named "HTTPDB" on the same directory.
- Start the Trend Micro Security Server Master Service.