Set the Security Server to perform scheduled updates in WFBS.
To configure a scheduled update:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Click Updates > Scheduled link.
- Under Components tab, make sure that all components are selected. Otherwise, you may check the components you want to include on the scheduled update.
You may uncheck components that are not relevant or needed for component updates. Do this when there is a need to limit your bandwidth.
- Go to the Schedule tab.
- Under Conventional Scan Updates, select either Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly.
Trend Micro advises to have the scheduled update set to daily, similar as the default setting.
- You may modify the scheduled update time by changing the values beside the Start Time section as well as the update period. The default setting is 2 hours.
- Click Save.