- Log in to the SPLX web console using any of these URLs:
- Go to Updates > Manual Update.
- Tick the Virus Pattern and Scan Engine check boxes.
- On the “Update Source” section, click Trend Micro Update Server. If your SPLX is reporting to a Control Manager server and you prefer to update the pattern and engine from that source, then select the Control Manager server as the source,
- Click Save and Update.
- Wait for the update to complete.
- Verify if the pattern and the engine have been updated by doing the following:
- Log in to the SPLX web console and then go to Updates > Manual Update. You should see the latest pattern and engine on the page.
- Run the following command to see the pattern, engine and product versions in use:
cat /opt/TrendMicro/SProtectLinux/tmsplx.xml | grep -i version
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Updating the pattern file and scan engine using the ServerProtect for Linux (SPLX) web console
Thank you for your feedback!