After renewing your HES/HES Inbound Filtering license it still shows as "Expired" in the Remote Manager (TMRM) console.
To resolve the issue, choose from the following options:
Option I: Log on to the HES console
If you encounter this issue, you need to log in to HES console directly (not through the HES link from TMRM console) to trigger a license update at least once. TMRM only synchronizes HES license once a day so changes will reflect on TMRM console within 24 hours.
Option II: Re-add the service
- Log on to the managed HES/HES - Inbound Filtering account.
- Go to Administration > Remote Manager.
- Click Disconnect.
- Log on to your TMRM account.
- Select the HES / HES - Inbound Filtering service from the customer product list, right-click it and select Delete the Product/Service.
- Re-add the product/service. Follow the steps in either of the following KB articles:
Option III: Sync with Server
- Log on to the TMRM console.
- On the left pane, right-click on the HES / HES - Inbound Filtering product and select Sync with Server.
Wait for the license information to update. If the issue persists try to directly log in to HES / WFBS – SVC account of the customer.