To download the installer on Windows:
- Log in to the WFBS-SVC console.
- Click Devices, then select Add Devices.
- Click View Details under Select an installation method.
- Click Download.
- Click Download again.
Note: If you are using Firefox as your web browser, you need to download the installer package from the link provided, save it to your computer and run it to install.
- Click Run.
Note: Do not click Save.
- Click Next to continue.
- Select the download folder and click Next.
The download will start.
- Click Finish.
The WFBS-SVC_Agent_Installer.msi file can now be installed on each client within the same company using any of the following methods:
- Copy the file to each computer and then run the file.
- Run the installer from a shared directory on the company's local network.
- Distribute the installer via Windows startup script.
Note: If you are a reseller, you must log in separately to each company that you are administering to obtain the download URL for distribution via email, or download the Agent installer for conventional or scripted installation. If you install an Agent using the wrong URL or Agent installer, the Agent will show up under the wrong customer and will have to be reinstalled using the correct installer.
For more information on how to set up a Windows startup script in Windows domain controller, refer to the following Microsoft articles: