- Log in to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Select Security Profiles and double-click the security profile assigned to the server.
- Do the following:
- For Deep Security 8.0 and below: Go to the Firewall section and then select Firewall Rules.
- For Deep Security 9.0: Go to Policies tab > Common Objects > Rules > Firewall Rules.
- Create a new firewall rule with the following settings:
Priority: Default (0 - Lowest)
Packet Direction: Incoming
Frame Type: Default (IP)
TCP PACKET SOURCE
IP: Default (Any)
MAC: Default (Any)
Port: Port List: Remote Desktop
- Click OK.
- Click Save to apply the changes made.
- Still in the DSM console, go to the Computers section and do the following:
- For Deep Security 8.0 and below: Update the server by right-clicking on it and selecting Actions > Update Now.
- For Deep Security 9.0: Update the server by right-clicking on it and selecting Actions > Send Policy.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Unable to perform a Remote Desktop connection to the server in Deep Security
Thank you for your feedback!