This article contains steps for installing or uninstalling the Control Manager Agent service for OfficeScan using the command line.
To install or uninstall the Control Manager Agent service for OfficeScan:
- Open a command prompt on the OfficeScan server and then go to the ..\PCCSRV folder.
- Go to the ..\CMagent folder.
- To install the service, run this command:
- To uninstall the service, run this command:
ofccmagent - uninstall
- Make sure to check if the service named OfficeScan Control Manager Agent was installed or removed using the Windows Services console (services.msc).