Set the user permissions of the EUQ tool to control WFBS Advanced user actions, such as preventing them from deleting the Spam folder in email clients.
To set the user permission:
- Make sure that the Microsoft Exchange Information Store Service is running.
- Go to Start > Run.
- Type "services.msc" on the Open field.
- Check if the status of Microsoft Exchange Information Store Service is "Started".
- Go to Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Active Directory Users and Computers.
- On the left pane, expand the <Server name> tree.
- Click Users, and then double-click EUQ__<Server name>.
- Click Exchange Advanced tab > Mailbox Rights.
- Click Domain Users and assign access permissions.
For example, Delete mailbox storage - Allow / Deny.
If the Domain User is not listed:
- Click Add.
- Type "Domain Users" in the Select Users, Computers, or Groups window.
- Click Check Names.
- Select the appropriate domain user and click OK.
- Click Apply > OK.