If you do not want to do a prescan, you can install the CSA using the Autopcc.exe or the Client Packager. In both methods, the prescan can be disabled. Otherwise, you will have to modify the registry settings.
To disable the prescan, choose any of the following installation methods:
CSA installation using autopcc.exe (Login Script setup)
- On the Security Server, go to the ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Autopcc.cfg directory.
- Open the autopcc.ini file and go to the [INSTALL] section.
- Change the value of the "NoPrescan" parameter from "0" to "1".
- Save the changes and close the file.
- Install the client by going to the ..\PCCSRV folder and running Autopcc.exe or via Login Script.
CSA installation using the Client Packager tool
- On the Security Server, go to the ..\Program Files\Trend Micro\Security Server\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\ClientPackager directory.
- Double-click ClnPack.exe.
- Tick the Disable prescan (only for fresh install) checkbox.
- Configure your other desired settings and then click Create.
- Send the package via email or copy it to a CD. Use this to install the CSA on the client computer.