This article describes an easy and secure way to reset the WFBS management console password.
To change the management console password for WFBS:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security folder.
- Open Console Password Reset Tool.
- The console will pop-up, enter the password of the current Windows Account then click Next.
The Windows account password is the password you use to log in to the computer.
- Type your password on the field provided then click Next.
- After the account authentication, type the new password and confirm it, and then click Change Password.
The management console password should have been changed successfully.