You can enable the disclaimer feature so that all outbound mails will append the disclaimer information.
- Only outbound mails will have the disclaimer information. Internal and inbound mails will not.
- For the disclaimer source, only TXT files are supported.
To enable the feature:
- Make sure that content filtering is enabled:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Click Security Settings.
- Select a Messaging Security Agent, then click Configure.
- Click Content Filtering.
- Select Enable real-time content filtering.
- Click Save.
- Open the Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
Always create a backup before modifying the registry. Incorrect registry changes may cause serious issues. Should this occur, restore it by referring to the "Restoring the Registry" Help topic in Regedit.exe or the "Restoring a Registry Key" Help topic in Regedt32.exe.
- Go to the My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\ScanMail for Exchange\CurrentVersion registry hive and create these two registry keys:
- DWORD: EnableDisclaimer, Value=0 (Disable) / Value=1 (Enable)
- String: DisclaimerSource, Value=<TXT file path>
- Create a TXT file with the disclaimer information.