- Verify the following:
If you do not see any one of the above, proceed to Step 4.
- The MAC Protection client icon displays on the menu bar of the Macintosh computer.
- The MAC Protection client files are found under the <client installation folder> .
- The client appears on the web console's client tree. To access the client tree, click Client Management on the main menu.
- Update Mac Protection client components. To do this, right-click the Trend Micro icon on your system tray and select Update Now. The client will download components from the Trend Micro Security Server.
Note: If the client cannot connect to the server, it will download directly from the Trend Micro ActiveUpdate server. Internet connection is required to connect to the ActiveUpdate server.
- On the client computer, click Scan Now or run a Manual Scan.
- If there are problems with the client after installation, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the client.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Post-installation tasks after installing MAC Client Protection in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
Thank you for your feedback!