When you access the WFBS console, you may encounter the following errors:
- "CGI initialized failed..no session information"
- IIS log shows error code 400 for CGI files
To resolve the issue, manually reconstruct the Security Server's database or website. To reconstruct the database, refer to this solution article: How to recreate the HTTPDB database in WFBS.
If the issue persists, follow the procedures in the following solution articles that apply to you:
- Cannot open the WFBS console or access its tabs - For IIS 6.0
- Cannot open the WFBS console or access its tabs - For IIS 7.0
If the issue still persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support and provide the following:
- Case Diagnostic Tool (CDT) log for Other Functionality Issues generated on the WFBS server.
For instructions on how to get this, refer to this solution: How to use the CDT to collect all the information needed by Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Copy of the IIS log:
For further troubleshooting, refer to the MS IIS debugging article: Log Files for a Web Site <logFile>.
- For IIS 7.0/7.5, this is the ..\Inetpub\wwwroot\logfiles\W3SVCnumber\exyymmdd.log
- For IIS 6.0, this is the %windir%\System32\LogFiles\W3SVCnumber\exyymmdd.log
- number is the site ID for the Smart Scan website.
- yymmdd is the date the log file was created or modified.