- WFBS 5.0/5.1 Standard/Advanced
- WFBS 6.0 Standard/Advanced
- WFBS 6.0 Service Pack (SP) 1 Standard/Advanced
- WFBS 6.0 SP2 Standard/Advanced
- WFBS 6.0 SP3 Standard/Advanced
- Back up the Security Server database. Refer to this solution: Files to back up before upgrading to WFBS.
Note: All files are automatically backed up in C:\trend_backup when upgrading to WFBS 6.0 SP2 and above.
- To begin the upgrade, do one of the following on the old WFBS Security Server:
- Insert the installation CD on a disk drive.
- Download the installer from the Trend Micro Download Center to the server and launch the installer.
- Click Next when you see the Welcome to the Install Shield Wizard for Trend Micro Installation page.
- Accept the license agreement terms, then click Next. The setup detects that you have a previous version of the product.
- Click Next to upgrade.
- When the upgrade is finished, do one of the following:
- Read the readme file.
- Open the WFBS console.
- Click Finish.
Note: All previous settings will be retained after upgrading to this version. The Messaging Security Agent and Client Server Security Agent will upgrade automatically.