The following issues occur after upgrading OfficeScan:
- Unable to start and/or stop some of the OfficeScan services because the option is grayed out
- Unable to manually kill some of the OfficeScan processes via the Task Manager. For example, when you click End Process for tmlisten.exe, the process gives the error message"Access is Denied."
- Making changes to the OfficeScan registry values under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Trend Micro\PC-cillinNTCorp produces the error "Error writing the value's new contents."
The Client Self-Protection feature is automatically disabled in all Windows server platforms. It is now applied to domains or to individual machines.
To configure the Client Self-Protection, do the following:
- Log in to the OfficeScan management console.
- Go to Agent > Agent Management.
- Select the domain or individual machines then click Settings > Privileges and Other Settings > Other Settings tab.
- Refer to the OfficeScan Agent Self-Protection section on the page.