Use a previous Cloud Prefilter account if you do not know the account key when re-installing IMSVA.
The Cloud Profilter account is an online account saved in the Trend Micro hosted servers. You will need to contact Trend Micro Technical Support or your Technical Account Manager and request a copy of your Prefilter Key file.
You will need the following information:
- Cloud Prefilter account name
- Email address that you used to register
- Any of the domains managed by the Cloud Prefilter Account
Use the Prefilter Key file to activate the Cloud Prefilter feature through the IMSVA console:
- Access the IMSVA web console.
- Go to the Cloud Prefilter section.
- Select Yes when asked if you already have a Cloud Prefilter account.
- Import the Prefilter Key file.