The manual scan feature on the Windows shortcut menu is disabled by default in the OfficeScan server and clients. This article provides the steps on how to enable this feature so that the user can run a manual scan directly by right-clicking on a folder or file.
To turn on the manual scan feature:
- Log in to the OfficeScan server management console.
- Go to:
- OSCE 10.6/11.0: Agent > Global Agent Settings > Scan Settings.
- OSCE XG: Agent > Global Agent Settings > Agent Control tab > General Settings.
Under the Scan Settings section, tick the "Add Manual Scan to the Windows shortcut menu on client computers" checkbox.
- Click Save to apply the settings.
- To perform manual scanning, right-click the file or folder and select "Scan with OfficeScan Client".