- Standard - This setting uses the Standard Reputation database to block messages from known spam sources.
- Advanced - This setting uses both Standard and Dynamic Reputation databases to block messages from known and suspected spam sources.
- Log on to WFBS console.
- Select the Messaging Security Agent and click Configure.
- Expand Anti-Spam and click Email Reputation.
- Under the Approved IP addresses section, add the IP addresses you want to approve. For example, 22.214.171.124/24.
To look for the IP address:
Note: To know how to use the nslookup command, check the Microsoft article about NSlookup.exe.
- Run "cmd" to open command prompt.
- Type "nslookup [domain name]". For example, "nslookup trendmicro.com".
- Under the Blocked IP Addresses section, add the IP addresses you want to block.