To resolve this issue, launch the Clnpack.exe by right-clicking the file and selecting Run as administrator. The tool should be able to read the files that are in the PCCSRV folder.
If the issue persists:
- Request a new PCCSRV/Pccnt folder with the appropriate language and version from technical support.
- Rename the existing folder and copy the new one to the PCCSRV directory.
- Run the client packager.
If the issue still persists, collect the following:
- Open the OfficeScan server and go to ..\PCCSRV\Admin\Utility\ClientPackager\ClnExtor.ini file.
- Under the [Common] section, look for the "DebugMode" parameter and set its value to "1".
- Save and close the file.
- Generate an EXE or MSI setup file.
- Collect the debug log from C:\ClnPack.log. This is the debug log when creating package.
- Before installing, enable the debug mode.
- Create the ofcdebug.ini file on the target machine's system drive. The file should contain the following:
- After performing the installation to reproduce the issue, collect these files from the client machine:
- Collect the basic CDT logs.
- Download and run the CDT tool and enable the Basic debug logs only.
- Collect the CDT logs in a ZIP file format, along with the items mentioned above.
- Send the log files to Trend Micro Technical Support. This would generate a Service Request and notify Technical Support about an incoming customer generated ticket and process it accordingly.