The following error message appears in the plug-in service program:
An error occurred during the installation of Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express. Contact your support provider for help in resolving this issue.
Do the following:
This procedure only applies to newly installed Security for Mac (TMSM), with no other plug-in installed and no existing SQL in use.
- Make sure that there are no remnants of the previous failed installation. In the event that the automatic uninstallation was unable to clean up all the TMSM components, contact technical support for assistance on manual uninstallation.
- Install SQL Express first.
- Go to the PCCSRV folder > Admin > Utility > SQL.
- Follow the instruction on how to install SQL.
- Install TMSM and confirm that the corresponding services are now operational.
- Install and deploy the TMSM clients.