The GPO distributes the MSI installer to install the Client Agent on networked workstations.
When you install the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Agent using client packager from Windows Explorer, the package works fine.
However, when the package is installed through GPO, you encounter the following:
- The Agent is installed properly but the Security Agent Services and the uninstallation screen are in Chinese.
- A Chinese version of the agent is installed when the Ignore language when deploying this package option is set in the Advance Deployment Options.
As a workaround, do the following:
- Download the MsiPatcher.zip file.
- Extract the MsiPatcher.zip to any folder such as C:\Temp.
- Copy all 32-bit packages to the folder.
- Right-click the SetTo_32_EN.bat file and select Run as Administrator.
- Move all modified 32-bit MSI packages to another directory or to your Desktop.
- Copy all 64-bit packages to any folder such as C:\Temp.
- Right-click the SetTo_64_EN.bat file and select Run as Administrator.
- Move all modified 64-bit MSI packages to another directory or to your Desktop.
- Install with modified packages.