When your OfficeScan license reaches end of subscription date, you will no longer receive the necessary updates to keep your system protected. You need to renew the license with your reseller and update the license information using the OfficeScan management console.
Do either of the following:
New activation code was provided by the reseller
- Access the OfficeScan server web console.
- Go to Administration > Product License.
For OfficeScan 11.0 / XG, go to Administration > Settings > Product License.
- Click the name of the service you want to activate.
- In the Product License Details page, click New Activation Code.
- Enter the activation code in the page that opens and then click Save.
- Go back to the Product License Details page and then click Update Information to refresh the page with the new license details and the status of the service.
Activation Code is the same
If the activation code will be used for renewal, the information in the Product License Details should automatically be updated. If the old information still appears, you may click the Update Information button to get the latest information.