Changing the AC using the WFBS console can be done on the following conditions:
- You are upgrading from trial version to full version.
- Your license expired and has not been renewed, and then you purchased a new set of license.
To change the License Information in the WFBS console:
- Log on to the WFBS console.
- Go to Administration > Product License.
- Click Enter a new code link.
- Under the License Information section, enter the new activation code in the box provided.
If you do not have the AC, use the Registration Key (RK) that came with your product to register online. Please note that the AC is case-sensitive. For further assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.
- Click Activate.
- Click Refresh license information to update the license information.