Find out when an OfficeScan client or agent started a scheduled scan and when the scan completed.
The completion date and time for the last Scheduled Scan for each OfficeScan agent is available in the OfficeScan web console.
To export this information in a CSV file:
- Log on to the OfficeScan management console.
- Do any of the following:
- For OfficeScan 10.6 and below, go to Networked Computers > Client Management.
- For OfficeScan 11.0, go to Agents > Agent Management.
- In the Client Tree View drop-down menu, select View All.
- Click Export to save the Client Listing Information.
When you run a scheduled scan, the OSCE client will inform the OSCE server and will show the start time under the "Last Virus Scan (Scheduled)" column in the OSCE console. Upon a completion or cancellation of the scheduled scan, this column will now display the time when the scanning process is finished or canceled.
The information about the date and time when the scheduled scan started on an OSCE agent is also kept in the "ScanStartTime" and "NextScanTime" keys under the following registry of the agent:
- For x86: HKLM\Software\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTcorp\CurrentVersion\PreScheduled Scan Configuration
- For x64: HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTcorp\CurrentVersion\PreScheduled Scan Configuration
The last scan log details also appear in the OSCE client's registry below:
To see more details about the scheduled scan logs:
- Go to the OfficeScan client.
- Right-click the OSCE icon on the taskbar and choose OfficeScan agent console.
- Click Logs and select Scan Logs.
- Display the information based on date range.