You need to unload the SA when:
- You want to stop the SA from running
- You want to reload the SA
- Troubleshooting SA issues
To unload the SA, do the following:
- Right-click the SA icon on your Windows System Tray.
- Select Exit Worry-Free Business Security agent.
If prompted, enter the password to unload SA.
To make sure that the Security Agent is unloaded, open the Microsoft Windows Services console (services.msc) and stop the following services:
- Trend Micro Security Agent Listener
- Trend Micro Security Agent Firewall
- Trend Micro Security Agent RealTime Scan
- Trend Micro Unauthorized Change Prevention Service
- Trend Micro Common Client Solution Framework
After 5-10 minutes, the Security Agent's status will appear as "Offline" in the web dashboard.
If you want to reload the SA, click Start > Programs > Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Agent > Worry-Free Business Security Agent.