- Make sure that you have local administrative rights.
- Open the Registry Editor.
Important: Always back up the whole registry before making any modifications. Incorrect changes to the registry can cause serious system problems.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software and create a new key named "Identum Limited".
- Under "Identum Limited", create another key named "Private Post v4".
- Under the "Private Post v4" key, create a new DWORD value named "Logging".
- Set the value of "Logging" to "FFFFFFFF". This means that debugging is enabled.
Note: To disable the debugging, set the "Logging" value to "00000000".
- Run the installation for TMEE client.
- Collect all the files from the \PPLogs folder under the user's temp folder.
- Submit the files to Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Enabling the debugging for installation failures in Trend Micro Encryption for Email (TMEE)
Thank you for your feedback!